Sunday, October 5, 2008

Road Riding - SLC Style


While Rich rode up LCC on his mountain bike, Rhonda and I did a road ride up Emigration Canyon. About 25 miles. The rain finally cleared out leaving us a beautiful fall day of about 60 degrees. The clouds were hanging low still and gray, but with this amazing sunlight coming through and illuminating the hills. Rhonda and I had an easy spin up the canyon, relaxing and chatting all the way. I took my camera and had fun snapping pic en route. The ride down the canyon was very chilly though, as the wind was hitting us hard and cooling us down dramatically. Upon returning to Wasatch Rd, I was able to see a ton of snow up high on the mountains - I hear there is supposed to be up to 2 feet by tomorrow! Ski season here we come!
It was an awesome weekend filled with the company of good friends. On Friday, I enjoyed drinks after work with Eli, Christina, Amy and a couple others - great conversation and chillin. I stopped by Amy and Jeff's on the way home to see how their new landscape is coming (it's awesome) and they were kind enough to invite Rich and me to stay for dinner - more great conversation and chillin'! Saturday night we enjoyed great conversation and chillin' at Rhonda and Andy's (and some killer ping pong!) and Sunday we enjoyed some great conversation and chillin' at Stu and Jen's. (hahahahaha - there seem to be a pattern here! LOL). Anyway, the week ahead will be busy and fun -more on that later!!

No comments: