Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New year!!


hey all, Happy New Year!!!!
Having the week off we were having lots of fun playing in the snow. Skating, skiing, shoveling... then I got a cold. Went to bed New Year's Eve at 10:30, blew off the 5k in Sugarhouse park, didn't want to get sicker to start the year. Had a great brunch this am, then was going to snowshoe. I turned the corner to come upstairs from the basement and bang, it felt like someone shot me in the right calf. After swearing and rubbing my leg, knowing it was a bad cramp or something bad with my calf/Achilles, I limped to the chair. So here I sit with a pain in my as..., er calf, gingerly walking on it still not able to contract it. I don't know what was worse, knowing I couldn't start my 24 week build to Ironman or having to sit through 2 football games and 1 really bad movie (Apocalypto?). It might be a long few weeks. Maybe, I'll heal quick?!

No comments: