Monday, May 10, 2010

Vanna, I'd like to buy a vowel...



Riding my bike the other day, climbing a hill I got to thinking. What is the difference between the two pics here? Other than one a cat, one is not? A vowel, that's it. Feeling a like a rotund, slow decrepit individual wallowing up Clark's trail in what was clearly too big of a gear on the singlespeed, I began thinking about how ironic the difference is between the words FAT and FIT. Just a vowel!! As simple as a quick stroke of the pen or keyboard, yet requiring hours of workouts and exercise! All to make the difference from this cat to this man. After an annoying crash (boy I have crashing!!!), which has taken most of the skin from my hip, some of the knee, shoulder and elbow, I am now dedicated to asking Vanna for an "I"!!

1 comment:

John Kendall said...

Richard: You need to get out more...DAD K