Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Post

Well, here we are in 2012. Not quite the same easy role off the tongue as 2011, but we'll adjust. I had hoped to get the new year off on a better start than last year, as far as getting the posts a little more regular. I guess two days in is better than 2 weeks in? Maybe I'll have to make that a resolution- more frequent posts. I think I have said that before however... and not done too well. But then again, they weren't resolutions, so I didn't have to follow them!!

Seems too early to say what other resolutions we have this year, as it is time to look at things that we have coming up. Definitely going to CT for my parents 50th Anniversary this summer. Also hoping to get to France and do the Tour de Mt Blanc. Looking for some biking goals and running goals as well. As holidays fade and reality kicks in we will get back to some planning.



Here's to a happy new year!!! Got bike miles in already!!

No comments: