Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fire, Smoke, crappy air..

Not much news to report. No picks as the air here has been awful this week due to the huge fire south of us and all the smoke in the air. Visibility in the city is about 2 miles. Hot weather (pushing 100) everyday, leaves ozone alerts, not to exercise outdoors. Killing me!! I can't remeber the last time it was below 90? THough went ot Alta for sdinner the other night and was actually raining!!! for 10 minutes and temps were in the 70's (at 8000'). Felt cold!! Not sure what we are going to do when we go to Iceland where the HIGH temps are 55 right now!! Might need to bring the down coat!! I think even when I ran my night leg in the Wasatch back relay 2 weeks ago at 3am it was in the high 60's, now we are going to 60 as a high and 40(or less) at night? What to do.......

pics will return when it is worth taking them. Watch the Tour!!
rk

1 comment:

Laura said...

We want smoke pictures!