Monday, August 13, 2007

Back to School gift..?


Well-

Maybe it's good that Karen is getting back to school!! Only a week after being home, back on her bike and she found out that the Utah ground is harder than Iceland. Lucky that this is her thigh not her head (or pretty little face!!). Other than the rather hideous looking, tye-dye color of her leg that is like a baby head on her hip she is fine!! I told her that the mtn bike may find it's way to ebay, or she is banned from riding without me- one or the other. Seems like she always crashes on rides when I'm not around?

Other than the crash, it is the same old UT. Still high 90's and low 100's, no rain- typical desert! This week we look to try and organize the Iceland pics. I am also trying out a photo page on flickr to see if I like it. I am not happy with the kodak page that requires all of you to sign in. I'll let you know when I get to test it some more.


Ride Safe!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I came across your weblog while doing a search on "Amplatzer" .
My son(6 year old) who has ASD has been advised Tran Cath Procedure or Surgery.
We are not sure of the long term effects of implanting a device.
Since you had one i would like to know if you had any side effects.
This information would help me make a decision to go either for surgery or the Amplatzer device for my son
You can email me at rsivaramakrish@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Sincerely,
RS

Laura said...

Hey....at least your ass looks good...even if it's a little purple.

Rich said...

Actually, that's like a second ass, because it's really my hip!! yikes! :-)

KK