Saturday, March 10, 2007

The days pass


Well, here we are antoher week has gone by and I only wrote today. I need to get better at the writing daily thing (or at least one week day). Awoke to rain here today, though when I got up to the hill it was snowing, with about 3-4 inches new. Hard to see early, but cleared off and the new powder and sunlight was a GREAT day!! (don't tell karen). Anyway after about 3 hours, my ankle and achilles hurt, so I decided to call it quits and leave some for tommorrow.


We went to a birthday party tonight. Our friend Markus turned 40!! I'm not too far behind they tell me. Anyway, it was at a great place downtown adn was definately a suprise. Good food and wine, with the requiste black balloons and regalia. Not me man, I am going to celebrate my 40 with bright colors!! Why? Because now I am at the BOTTOM of the age group!!! If I don't get to hawaii in the next 2 years, It may never happen. Guess I should get back to the workouts eh?


Off to another hard day at the hill tomorrow. Maybe I'll get over into snowbird for a while. Choices, choices!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

40--good grief, you guys are making us old!!