Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring has Sprung!



Ah yes, we are getting spring fever around here for sure! The flowers are blooming, doing some yard work, getting ready for spring break. I'm happy to report that I've started running again, and it feels great! No problems, except for the ache in my legs and my out of shape self. :-) I'm trying the "short-timers, condensed half marathoners" training routine, we'll see how that goes. Other than that, I'm trying to get Beatrix out here for spring break for a visit and, hopefully, a road trip in the Vanagon! Too bad for Rich, that he has to work and I get a full week off! 66 beautiful degrees today, and the same for the rest of the week. Aint that grand!!
Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Background is many percentages better, your photos show up much nicer--you're missing the boat by not framing & selling--pay off all your loans!!!!

Rich said...

Yea!! A comment!! (Dont forget to sign comments, though, thanks!) We love the yellow background - I didnt want to give up the black at first, glad Rich had the vision. Much easier to read.

Karen