Monday, January 15, 2007

I Have a Dream...

"Stand up for what is right, even if you're standing alone." ~ MLK
I have a dream that one day men will be judged not by the color of their skin, or their religious affiliation, country of origin, or sexual orientation, but by the content of their character. I have a dream that one day all people will live with a roof over their heads, food in their stomachs and clean water to drink. I have a dream that children will be protected and not have to live in fear. I have a dream that hatred, abuse, violence and ingorance end. I have a dream that our polititians begin to actually listen to their constituents and do the right things. That no more wars will be waged for unjust causes, or in the name of God. I have a dream that our Mother Earth will be saved and that people will care.
What are your dreams?


Peace.
Karen


No comments: