Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunshiny Day..

But dont be fooled! It's about 15 degrees right now! Brrrrr. I feel like I'm back in MI with temps like this, although I hear it's raining back there, something is definately amiss with the universe! We got an amazing snowstorm that blanketed the valley and mountains with a fresh layer of gorgeous white - we definately need it. Unfortunately, I'm unable to get out and play in it as I'm still recovering. I've got to take it easy for a month - no skiing. I think I'm gonna go crazy! Rich is on call so he's not able to get up there and enjoy the new powder either. Ah well. A long weekend and not much going on. Kathy's coming over and we're actually going to go into work and get some stuff done, unreal. :-) Hope everyone has a great long weekend, and especially Beatrix, my dearest friend, who's birthday it is today! (I wont tell ya how old she is.) Photos from the house, beautiful day, indeed.




2 comments:

Laura said...

Brrr! It even looks cold. Don't feel bad, it was 22 at 7am in Tucson.

Rich said...

Yeah, Brrrrr! :-) It was in negative digits across the state last night!! 5 degrees right now (at 7:40 am) crazy!

Karen