Monday, June 25, 2007

Photo Update


Hey All! Here are a few pics from the race. All photos were taken by Tammy, Rich and I forgot to bring cameras! You can click the link to the right to see more.

The unfortunate glitch is that you will now have to sign in to view pics. Yahoo has discontinued their photos where I have been keeping all my pics stored for easy album viewing. They bought Flickr and are having everyone move all their photos to there or elsewhere. I didnt like the format of Flickr and since we have an account already with Kodak we decided to go there. If you cannot view them, or I accidently missed adding you to the friends list, please email me or Rich so we can fix it. We love sharing our photos with you, it gives our friends and family a chance to visually see what we are up to, hopefully, this will work out OK.


Love ya!
Karen & Rich

No comments: